Any personal information you give to Q Logger Ltd, whether written or electronic, will be processed in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679). Q Logger Ltd will use the information to process your membership. Member details will be only be used in connection with club activities and to keep you informed. The information you provide will not be shared by the Q Logger Ltd with any third parties and will not be used for purposes other than the operation of the Club.
Security and Member Privacy at Q Logger Ltd
Security and Privacy are considered at all stages of design and implementation. Some of the key points are listed here:
- GDPR requires us to validate and identify all third-party services that we may share your data with.
- Your data is stored on servers in a modern, secure, purpose built data centre in the UK.
- All changes are mirrored across backup servers in realtime and hourly encrypted backups are sent to a second secure data centre, also in the UK.
- All hosting companies are ISO27001 certified.
- Online payments are transferred directly from the member to your PayPal account. No account or card details touch our systems.
- Our mailing list sends email to each member individually. A member receiving email cannot see other member addresses.
Administrator access to your data is controlled by email and password. Selected members can be given read or write access to this data to avoid distributing or storing insecure copies.
Your member data belongs to you. We will never sell or trade any part of this with 3rd parties.
Cookies stored by www.qlogger.net
Cookie Name Description
symfony It is a persisent cookie which contains a string of numbers and letters used to identify your web browsing session.
Learn more about cookies.
Remember The Risks Whenever You Use The Internet
While we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information that you transmit to Q Logger and you are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of any passwords or other account information. In addition other Internet sites or services that may be accessible through Q Logger have separate data and privacy practices independent of us, and therefore we disclaim any responsibility or liability for their policies or actions.
Please contact those vendors and others directly if you have any questions about their privacy policies.
For any other information use the contact form to contact Q Logger